Already have a Username/Password for Tropical and Subtropical Agroecosystems?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript has not been previously published or it has not been sent for consideration elsewhere at simultaneosly with this submission.
- The file is in Microsoft Word or RTF formatt.
- If using WWW references, they have been properly referenced.
- The text is single or double spaced, single column, font size 12, times new roman. Italics are use instead of underlined. All tables and figures are located as close as posible to its desired location or are presented at the end of the manuscript.
- The manuscript follow the guidelines/instructions for authors.
Details of at least two potential reviewers (name, institution, e-mail, expertize area) is provided in the presentation letter.
(upload as supplementary file)
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
Names, addresses and e-mail used as inputs in this journal will be used exclusively for the editorial management/publishing purposes of this journal and will not be available for any other uses and/or person.